Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
By Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

208 pages
5 hours and 1 minute listening time

Grade B-

I stumbled across this book while looking for something else, but was happy that I did. I LOVED the movie, so I was not too disappointed with the book. I really liked getting into the character's heads. Plus I am a sucker for music, so any book that describes the soundtrack of life or what they feel is great music, etc, really gets me going.

This book was just like that. They constantly talked about what music they liked, how it influenced their life. I will say one thing though. I liked the movie better. This book had a lot of forced swearing that really bothered me, but it was still pretty good.

So in short, it was cute, but I if I were to recommend anything....it would be to just watch the movie :)
*******************************
On a side note, Anne of Green Gables showed up in my mailbox today so I am planning on watching it this weekend.

1 comment:

rhonda said...

i didnt even know this was a movie, so i will order it on netflix...yr mom