Thursday, August 26, 2010

A whole week huh?

Oh geez, I can't believe that I haven't updated in over a week. Wanna know why??? Because Miss Sookie Stackhouse has consumed my life. I am currently on book #5 of the series. I am still totally indifferent about it. I don't love this series, but I do want to finish it.

I haven't read a paper book or anything on my kindle for almost two weeks, but it was because I had an eye infection or something and couldn't wear my contacts and could only wear my glasses. I don't like to read with my glasses because I get headaches.

However, now that I am back to normal, I can't wait to get caught up. I have like 8 books to finish for ARC that are about to expire. Yikes! Maybe I should have participated in this challenge over at Book Crazy. Ah well. I will finish them. I am sure of it.

On a side note, I am going to surpass my original goal of 100 books. Hell I am pretty sure I am going to meet this goal by Labor Day. So I am hereby increasing my goal to 125. And so there you go.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Good for you for upping your goal! I always underestimate and have to up mine too!

Daddd said...

That's GREAT!........I would have never thought U would get through all those books!........