Monday, May 3, 2010

Remember Me?

Remember Me?
By Sophie Kinsella

448 pages
12 hours and 53 minutes listening time

Grade B

I don't know how to start this review without totally sounding like every other review out there, but here is to originality!

Imagine you wake up in a hospital from falling and hitting your head. Your teeth are capped, your hair is high lighted, your toned, tanned and the nurse brings in your totally fab Louis Vitton purse. Oh yea, and then your husband walks in, drop dead gorgeous. I thought it was a great story, and I was constantly dying to find out what was going to happen next. I really loved how the characters developed in this book and how Lexi had to learn about her life since she doesn't remember the last three years. I literally read this in almost one sitting and yes, it was a paper read for me.

The thing I really liked about this book, other than it was nice to read an age appropriate book after my last book, was that I really was looking forward to what was going to happen next. I really wanted to know if Lexi was going to find her way. The only thing that kind of bothered me was that her husband Eric, I don't think his character was developed enough. I kinda wanted to see more of their life together. I also thought that the end was wrapped up kind of fast. I could have gone for a few more pages.

I wouldn't say this book changed my life, but I will say that this book was a fabulous way to spend my Sunday.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I have been staring at this ebook on my library's website for months and just couldn't bring myself to actually check it out...after your review...I think I will!