And on a side note, I was given the Versitile Blogger Award recently from Super Librarian. I think it's pretty neat that I got this Award, because it means that one, she thinks I am somewhat awesome, and two, I actually have at least one reader. This makes me happy!
So the rules are this, I am supposed to share seven facts about myself and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers I've recently discovered. I am going to do half of this because I have seen this award on pretty much every other blog that I do follow already...Plus everyone I follow is listed on my profile, and take it from me, they are all pretty awesome!
So on to me.....seven things huh? Where do I start?
1. I decided to start this challenge of 100 books in 365 days because for two years straight, I am not joking at all here, I listened to NOTHING but Harry Potter on audio. I would start at book one, or sometimes would skip straight to book 4 and listen all the way to the end. When I was done, I would start all over. Then I was introduced to Twilight, and then I would listen to HP and then to Twilight and then go back to HP and I did that for a year. I needed change.
2. I like to garden, as you can see from my gardening blog which is here if you haven't checked it out yet. I know not many have looked at that blog because I only have one follower and it is my dad and step mom. But either way, I have never been good at gardening. I don't know what it is with this year, but I honestly cannot kill much of anything anymore, and it really makes me feel good and proud.
3. I judge books by their cover. all. the. time. as clearly stated in my WG WG post. I try not too, but in the end, if it doesn't have a great cover....I tend to look past it.
4. I started my list of books to read based on what I really have wanted to read all these years, but just to afraid to leave Hogwarts or Forks. I have also added recommendations over the months, or books that I like the covers on and end up reading anyway.
5. I fully plan to exceed 100 books this year. And by a lot, like hopefully 50.
6. Not only do I love to read, I really love to write. The more I have been reading, the more the writing bug has attacked me. I put in at least 30 minutes a week writing, and not on my blogs, but hopefully towards a book that I hope will be published and will be my cash cow so I can some day quick my day to day, and write full time.
7. I am terrified I will never find the career that makes me happy, fulfills me every day (even on bad days), and still pays all the bills. I hope that one day, whether it be writing, or a stay at home mom, or even the clerk at the used CD store (which has always been a dream of mine), I will find the job that really makes me love what I do.
And so there you have it.....7 things about me.