Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday!

To Dr. Seuss that is. I was going to write some super witty post that actually made sense (unlike whatever this garbage that I have been producing). I was going to read a book with my daughter and then review it from her point of view, which I will might do, I don't know. But what I want to share with you now is a post from a fellow blogger. I have been following her for over a year now, and I love her blog. She is Tameka over at Imperfection is the New Pink. She wrote this AMAZING post about Dr. Seuss, and I won't lie, it made me cry. I feel the same way she does in just about everything she has set for herself in goals, because I am already in love and married.

Well anyway, I just wanted to share that with you. If I don't get my own Dr. Seuss post, her post says it all for me :)

No comments: