Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Second Summer of the Sisterhood

The Second Summer of the Sisterhood
By Ann Brashares

448 pages
9 hours and 7 minutes listening time

Grade A

This book is the second in the Traveling Pants series, and it was just as good as the first. The girls continue to grow, fall in love, have heart breaks, but still remain true to themselves. I am in love with this series!!!!

The characters are so likeable, and loveable. Of course, like the first book, there were a few parts that made me cry, but it did make my feel good and laugh too. There aren't a lot of parts that I relate to like I have in a few of the other books that I have read, but I love the characters so much in this series that I feel like they are my own friends too.

I truly recommend this series to everyone, and I really cannot wait to get to the next book in the series.

No comments: