Monday, August 15, 2011

Where She Went

Where She Went
By Gayle Forman

264 pages

Grade A

This book is the book that follows If I Stay, which I read last year. I finished this book in about a day and a half. For me, it was amazing. I really really liked it.

Basically in the first book, Mia is in a terrible car accident and has an out of body experience and watches as everyone around her wonders if she is going to make it or not, it's really tough. I cried, a lot. Where She Went is actually told by the perspective of her ex boyfriend, Adam. I kinda fell in love with Adam's character. I really liked him.

But anyway, Adam runs into Mia in New York one night. They spend the whole night together and catch up with each other's lives. The journey between them is just incredible to read. I LOVE how the author completely entraps you in her story. I am really happy that I got a chance to read this book. I think I am going to pick up a copy of the first one in print so I can re-read them because it was really just that good.

**************
This post was my first post for "Book Review-a-thon" hosted by Jacki over at the Lovely Little Shelf.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Adam = emo swoony hot mess. Love!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

Agreed. I would have to say that if I was going to date a fictional character, it would be Adam.