Friday, January 21, 2011

Around the World in 80 Days

Around the World in 80 Days
By Jules Verne

Audio: 7 hours and 51 minutes

Grade B+

Since I am behind in my reviews, so this one won't be as thorough as I would like.

I really really liked this book. It was a re-read for me, but I always enjoy this one. The plus side is that it is also narrated by Jim Dale which is my favorite ever.

I can't wait to start reading this one to my daughter when she gets a little older, I think it will really get her imagination running with all the same adventures. Also I know this book is like a million years old, but it never really felt old. Like Alice in Wonderland was just old, but this one never really was too old.

So there you go, a terrible review of a book I liked a lot. That is what I get for procrastination. Or rather, that is what you get when I procrastinate.

No comments: