Monday, July 18, 2011

Some more Janet E.

Three to Get Deadly
Four to Score
High Five
Hot Six

By Janet Evanovich

Grade D

To continue on my Stephanie Plum series journey, while I still was working I finished four more of them on audio. At least I think it was four more. I might have finished number 7 but I can't be for 100% sure because since my laptop died I can't see what book I left off on my iPod.

However, honestly, these books are only moderately entertaining. I don't remember much of the plots of each book, only that there is a lot of very corny story lines, and ridiculousness. I am not impressed with them, and if I never finish this series, I doubt I will lose any sleep over it.

I know I said it before, and I will say it again...I don't get what the appeal to this series.

No comments: